you'll find extensive information on leading Home Buyers Marketing
articles and products to help you on your way to success.
Tips To Make Your Business Card A Better Marketing Tool
By Joan Black
If your current business card fails to impress potential clients or you are not getting increased business that your card is supposed to provide for you. Then you should improve your business card to make it into a great tool.
The business card is more than just a piece of paper to pass our names & numbers. It represents an opportunity to become an impressive tool. Our business cards should be unique & distinctive so as to be a memorable conversation piece for consumers.
Below are 10 tips to making your business cards function as a ‘fresh’ advertising billboard for your businesses.
- Make sure that the basic information on the card regarding your name and contact details are complete. Providing your email address & your web site’s address will give it more appeal to consumers.
- Hand over your business card to all potential prospects
- Try to have them placed at high traffic location like next to the counter of a convenience store, at the counter of petrol pumps, etc to get maximum exposure.
- Make your business card a mini billboard to advertise your service or business product.
- A professionally designed logo will reflect the true identity of your business and also make your business card more identifiable even at a single glance.
- Your business or services unique selling proposition (USP) should be highlighted on the front or the back of the business card.
- Place your business card in all your correspondence
- If you are running a special promotion or a discount for a certain period it is worthwhile to invest in a new set of business card that highlights the promotion or a discount.
- Ensure that your selling proposition is brief and to the point. It should convey your service or product along with
a product or a service benefit
- Shape your card relative to your business so your card can become a conversation piece. Limit the uniqueness so your card will not be difficult to fit into places where business cards are stored or else it will risk a chance of getting misplaced thus probably forgotten.
- Your business card needs to play an active and a powerful role to promote you , your business and your services. Create your business card and follow the tips mentioned above to leverage your business and increase business profits.
- Use full color printing (four color printing) for your business cards, once upon a time it was very expensive and you could end up paying over $ 200 to $ 1000 for high quality full colors cards. Price have dropped and you can now get beautiful full color cards printed for about the same price as plain 2 colors printing
- Put a picture on your business card, Studies have shown that people are more likely to hold onto business card with photo on it. It could be your picture, a picture of your product or a combination of both. Picture cards get attention.
- One of the most powerful, yet over looked weapons in your arsenal is your business card. If designed properly this little 3 x 2.5 piece of paper will not only let people know how to contact you it will also tell them why they should contact you. In order to be effective and get you more business your Business card must stand out, and get noticed.
Article Source: http://articlecrazy.com
Joan Black Business cardswww.glprint.com